ENPLATE® LDS plating systems are specially formulated processes for Molded Interconnect Device (MID) applications. These high-throughput processes are highly tolerant to contaminants, resulting in consistent performance and uniform deposits.
ENPLATE LDS Processes Create Value.
- Lower Chemistry Consumption: The high-efficiency processes use significantly less proprietary chemistry versus traditional MID processes.
- Decrease Energy and Labor Use: High deposition rates decrease running costs.
- Quick Delivery: Reduces inventories and enables easier supply management.
- Increase Yields: Reliable coating performance eliminates poor adhesion and skip plating.
- Raise Throughput: Higher productivity delivers substantially higher throughput.
- Improve Efficiency: High deposition rate increases efficiency by as much as 40%.
ENPLATE LDS processes are available for LDS and two-shot MID applications. Specific products include the following:
|ENPLATE® LDS Process
ENPLATE LDS Cleaners and Activators
- Provide debris removal, as well as etch and activate surfaces to ensure excellent adhesion
|ENPLATE LDS NI Series
- Mid-phosphorous, cadmium- and lead-free electroless nickel processes
- High efficiency, increased throughput
- Reliable coating reduces rejects and decreases cost of ownership
|ENPLATE LDS CU-400 SC
- Formulated for fine line plating, as well as antennas
- Single- or two-step operation, based on substrate and application
- Potential to eliminate copper strike
- High stability, high efficiency
|ENPLATE LDS AU Series
- Reliable immersion gold processes
- Low gold content reduces costs
- Long bath life, high stability
- Superior corrosion and wear resistance
|ENPLATE LDS AG-600
- High-efficiency immersion silver
- Exceptional corrosion resistance and electrical performance
- Ideal drop-in ENIG replacement
- Cyanide-free, non allergenic
- Post-treatments enhance the already exceptional tarnish resistance
Please refer to the Supporting Data section for detailed process cycles.