PHOTEC* dry film photoresists consistently provide the highest first-pass yields on fine line, high circuit density PCBs. Featuring exceptional high resolution capabilities, each resist exhibits outstanding substrate conformance while delivering strong, flexible tent and etch benefits. Compatible with all electrolytic, alkaline, and acid etching processes, PHOTEC dry film photoresists maintain a controlled particle size, enabling ease of stripping.
PHOTEC dry film photoresists are available for a variety of applications including:
- Tent and Etch
- Laser Direct Imaging
- Electroless Nickel/Immersion Gold
- Secondary Imaging Technology
Enthone’s family of PHOTEC photoresists includes:
- PHOTEC PH-2000 Series: High performance resist technology for fine line circuitry. Available in 30, 40 and 50 micron thicknesses.
- PHOTEC H-6200 Series: Multifunctional resist technology. Available in 30, 40, and 50 micron thicknesses.
- PHOTEC H-N 650: 50 micron dry film resist, suitable for deep tank electrolytic nickel and gold applications.
- PHOTEC H-8250: Resist for Secondary Imaging Technology (SIT) process. Suitable for electroless nickel and immersion gold applications.
- PHOTEC SL-1300 Series: 30, 40 and 47 micron resists for laser direct imaging applications.
PHOTEC dry film photoresists are manufactured by Hitachi Chemical Company, Ltd., Japan and exclusively marketed and distributed by Enthone throughout Europe. Backed by unmatched technical support, PHOTEC dry film rolls are custom slit at Enthone‘s certified facility in Germany.
*Trademark used under license from Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
Available in Europe only.